Homeowner left terrified after SNAKE bursts through bathroom light fitting

Snake in Queensland Australia bathroom

IMAGINE reaching for the shower hose with soap in your eyes and instead grabbing the slippery scales of a SNAKE.

This was almost the reality for one homeowner in Queensland, Australia when a huge python exploded through their bathroom light fitting.

Terrifying images of the slippery customer dangling from the ceiling were posted on Facebook by a snake rescue company from Brisbane.

The images shared by Snake Catchers staff show the diamond-patterned beast, believed to be a carpet python, first poking its head out of a hole in the middle of the light fitting to test the air.

After checking to see if the coast is clear, the snake begins lowering its long body into the room.

The last picture shows the snake, which can grow up to four metres long, pointing its head in the direction of the shower cubicle.

Although not poisonous, the python, which eats small mammals and lizards, can give a painful bite.

The Australian company, which specialises in rescuing snakes from homes and releasing them back into the wild, commented: “In case you were thinking of leaving that cover off the bathroom light for a little longer… think again!!!

“You may end up with an unwanted visitor.”

Advertisements

One thought on “Homeowner left terrified after SNAKE bursts through bathroom light fitting

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s